1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, when providing your e-mail address when signing up to our newsletter, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or inquiries. You have the option to opt-out of subscription to our newsletter on the bottom of each e-mail. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in the United States.
Use of Information
Collecting information on members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Credit Card Details
4. We may use secure methods of payment such has PayPal to securely process transactions. Credit Card information is handled online via third-parties.
5. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
Third-Party / Cookies
6. By visiting this site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes. For example, the types of data that may be collected are IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and website activity, which are collected for targeted advertising. This data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity. Instructions on how users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising may be found at the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
8. However, we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
9. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
10. IP Addresses Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
12. Access to Information We will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
13. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
14. Links to other sites We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
15. Problems or questions If we become aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with our web sites, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns.
Updated June 21st, 2017